AllyQ Contributor Proposal 1/24/2022-3/18/2022

Timeframe

January 24 2022 to March 18 2022, 2 months

Background and Responsibilities

I will continue filling my position as a part time contributor within the Contributor UX Squad, as an assistant to Melanie. This will be my sixth period. My daily tasks and contributions to the dao stay consistent, with a few new additions every period, and of course giving aid to contributors when they need it. Details are as follows:

• DXdao Proposals - tracking, updating, alert messaging

• DXD – tracking, vesting

• REP – tracking

• Contributor Compensation Calculator (with DXvote being so successful, this task may be obsolete)

• New Contributor Pipeline

• Recruiting – Developer and Social Media Leads

• Contributor Feedback Review Survey

• General gathering of information for, and collaborating with, Melanie on anything she needs

100% of my time will be to the Contributor UX Squad. I will continue my daily tasks as detailed above, along with any new tasks that come my way. Now that I am graduated I fully intend to give more of my focus to DXdao and providing what I can toward the dao’s success. I am hoping to gain more responsibility in my position and explore what deliverables I may be able to provide for the dao and its contributors.

Compensation

Experience Level 3, as per the new Compensation Structure

Time Commitment 50% (this may fluctuate, depending on if I am needed my time commitment may be higher or lower, it will be reflected at the end of this period)

Month one

• $2,500 (xDai)

• $1,500 (DXD) Vested for 2 years

• 0.06668 Mainnet REP

Month two

• $2,500 (xDai)

• $1,500 (DXD) Vested for 2 years

• 0.06668 Mainnet REP

The first proposal will request Month one’s xDai at the beginning of the period. The second proposal will request Month two’s xDai and mainnet REP on xDai at the end of the period. The second proposal will also specify owed % of mainnet REP, and owed DXD based on ATH price.

Experience

8 years’ experience in Customer Service and Relations.

BA in Psychology, Counselling and Human Development with a specialty in Social Psychology.

Completing BEd in Education and Teaching.

Previous DXdao Contributor Proposals:
March-May
June-Aug
Aug-Sept
Sept-Nov
Nov-Jan

Self Reflection can be found here.

6 Likes