November 12th, 2019 - Alchemy Releases
Feature and UX updates
1. Redemptions are not allowed on Alchemy when the DAO does not have enough funds to pay off at least one reward.
2. While creating a new proposal, proposer can now add relevant proposal tags like - reputation, dev work, signal, etc.
3. There are new tooltips available for guided use of the application.
4. Reputation from tokens can now be redeemed without gas using our new tx-sender service.
5. Unexpected application crashes when ethereum connection is not available are minimized.
6. Loading time for Alchemy pages like history, scheme proposals etc. is improved
1. Scheme info page now displays detailed and correct information, such as Activation time, threshold constant etc.
2. Proposal count displayed for the scheme is now correct.
3. The error caused while viewing proposals without logging into alchemy is now fixed. The users can now browse proposal without logging in.
4. Vote pop-up now displays correct voter names when available.
5. Cancel option is available in the staking approval form.
6. Display for Cookie disclaimer on mobile devices is fixed.
Dev Tool updates
1. Client library has been updated to 0.2.22.
2. DAOstack subgraph has been updated to v31_0