During the last period many positive things happened. Getting together in Colombia was very positive to align us under the same purpose and generate a nice momentum. I think it will be important to communicate more and better to maintain and increase that unity over time. The urgency of gov2.0 and bringing DAVI to a productive instance is now evident and I am very motivated to help us get there. You can read the last period review here.
Since I don’t always have precise visibility of the team’s short-term tasks/priorities for the next 2 months, it has been difficult to set very specific goals or responsibilities in my proposals, rather than general goals aligned with long-term goals or ongoing tasks. I would like to work on it to be able to make more specific validations about my performance and/or take on more responsibilities if my team requires it.
That said, the scope of my work for this period will remain similar to previous periods: add new features to DAVI and address users feedback, finish work on smart contracts and collaborate with the work started by Madusha of the subgraph and monorepo migration.
In addition to this, I would like to continue the work we started in the infinite hackathon on off-chain/on-chain mutivote and also to learn a little more about the codebase of other dxdao products.
There is a gap of days between the end of my last proposal and the beginning of this one (Nov 14-17). Those days I was not working so they are not included here and I won’t claim any payment.
- Finish 1.5 contracts refactor and deploy them after audit feedback is back.
- Integrate 1.5 contracts to DAVI.
- Continue the work started on Infinite hackathon regarding on-chain/off-chain multivote for Guilds.
- Contribute to the monorepo migration and/or subgraph work if needed.
- Continue working on DAVI development according to the Davi roadmap.
- Collaborate with dxGov squad by delivering quality code.
- Allocate enough time to code reviews for Davi and dxdao-contracts.
- Being an active member of the squad, participating in meetings/discussions, being available to my teammates in any circumstance they need me.
- Also allocate some % of my time on governance matters.
Timeframe: 2 months. From November 18, 2022, to January 17, 2022.
Experience Level: Level 4
Time commitment: Full-time ( 40hs/week )
- $12000 DAI
- $8000 DXD vested for 3 years with a 1 year cliff starting 18/11/2022.
- 0.3334% REP based on the mainnet REP supply at the moment of submitting the on-chain payment proposal.
To be paid at the end of the period.
Daotalk - Contributor proposal [19/09/2022 - 13/11/2022]
Daotalk - Contributor proposal [25/07/2022 - 18/09/2022]
Daotalk - Contributor proposal [30/05/2022 - 24/07/2022]
Daotalk - Contributor proposal [04/04/2022 - 29/05/2022]
Daotalk - Contributor proposal [07/02/2022 - 03/04/2022]
Daotalk - Contributor proposal [13/12/2021 - 06/02/2022]
Daotalk - Contributor proposal [29/11/2021 - 10/12/2021]
5+ years of full-stack development