7. Milton Contributor Proposal [19/09/2022 - 13/11/2022]

Background:

I joined Dxdao in December of last year. Since then I participated in dxGov team. Initially I started supporting dxvote while we started building guilds (DAVI project now). Like these past months, last period dxGov team was focused on DAVI development, working on some smart contract tasks and improving processes such as releases, workflows with the qa team and roadmap visibility. Personally, I think that we are maturing as a team and we are reaching a stable and constant rhythm of work that also allows us to project a little better. Full review of last period can be founds here

For this period the scope of my work will be very similar to what I have been doing. The focus is on DAVI in pursuit of moving towards gov 2.0

Goals:

• Continue to work on DAVI development according to the dxGov roadmap. I assume that now that we will be doing more regular deployments and the app is being tested by more users, there will be several bugs/feedback to cover.
  • Continue testing the dapp, finding and creating new issues to add to our backlog.
  • Work on dxdao governance smart contracts v2 if help is needed (either writing or reviewing code). We did a small part of it during the last period with daostack contracts but still a lot of work to be done with the VotingMachine and other contracts.
  • Help the QA team move forward with integration testing and continue the discussion on how we can work better together. I know that the dynamics of a project in the process of being built and having deadlines means that sometimes quality and testing are put aside a bit, but I think that we must make greater efforts as a team to restore the balance and focus much more on having an integration test suite that serves our interests and those of the qa team to build something solid.

Responsibilities:

• Collaborate with dxGov squad by delivering quality code.
  • Spend a good amount of time doing code reviews for Davi, dxvote, and dxdao-contracts.
  • Being an active member of the squad, participating in meetings/discussions, being available to my teammates in any circumstance they need me.
  • I will participate in the hackathon as a mentor and will be available for the organization in everything that is necessary.

Timeframe:

2 months. From Sept 19, 2022, to Nov 11, 2022.

Compensation:

Since during this period I will be attending the devcon (hackaton+devcon+retreat) and maybe I will take some days off after that, I will update the corresponding payment info at the end of the period with proper details.

Work Experience:

Daotalk - Worker proposal [25/07/2022 - 18/09/2022]
Daotalk - Worker proposal [30/05/2022 - 24/07/2022]
Daotalk - Worker proposal [04/04/2022 - 29/05/2022]
Daotalk - Worker proposal [07/02/2022 - 03/04/2022]
Daotalk - Worker proposal [13/12/2021 - 06/02/2022]
Daotalk - Worker proposal [29/11/2021 - 10/12/2021]
Dxvote contributions
DAVI contributions
Dxdao-contracts contributions

8 Likes