0xKLOM.eth Contributor Proposal for 03/2022 to 04/2022

Time Frame: March 1st, 2022 - April 26th, 2022. Full-time with 40 workable days/2 months

Position: DXvoice coordinator, Community Leader, Internal Operations and Documentation

Background:

The previous contribution period was busy and rewarding, including the opportunity to shill DXdao like we never have before. ETHdenver was an incredible event and I believe we learned some important things about the market and truly believe our brand has begun cracking the surface of the greater ecosystem. You can get more background on ETHdenver related findings here: Keenan's ETHdenver thoughts and personal outlook

I moved this proposal ahead a day to account for some reduced time the final week of the previous proposal. This is simply to make accounting easier for both myself and DXdao. I worked partially Feb 24th and 25th, while working fully on Feb 28th (despite not reflected in either proposal).

Reflection on previous proposal:

In reflection of my previous proposal, January - February, what I think I did well includes:

• Community and Brand - This period more-so than ever before included branching DXdao into the wider ecosystem. This was accomplished through interviews, fun trivia games, impressive ETHdenver merch, and much more. The network effects are becoming apparent, with more and more active crypto participants becoming familiar with DXdao and its vision.

• Landing pages/DXdocs - Both the DXdao and Swapr landing pages are now live to high initial praise. The Swapr landing page is notable since its an experiment in combining a traditional landing page dapp separation. DXdocs v1.1.0 also released, and although it still needs lots of work, DXdao’s information resource got much, much deeper.

What I think I could improve on:

• DXdao Selling/Focal - I shed some light on this in my ETHdenver outlook post. I think I should focus more time on solidifying what this focal point is, and how we can continue to capitalize on this through objective and monitorable KPI’s. More context: Keenan's ETHdenver thoughts and personal outlook

• Swapr farming organization - Coordination of the previous SWPR farming epoch became very difficult when considering creation of Carrot campaigns and contentious opinions on use of GNO rewards. Going forward, I’d like to ensure that these campaigns are both live in the UI at least a week before, and created through DXdao governance on Gnosis Chain rather than the multi-chain multi-sig where possible.

Goals/Responsibilities:

[65%] DXvoice Coordination and Execution

• Lead DXdao’s “DXvoice” squad
    • Organize, run, and manage various initiatives including but not limited to squad calls, marketing processes, community calls, events, content coordination, etc…
    • Explore the potential for DXvoice to become a more independent entity with its own goals. Content as a service? Etc…
    • Coordinate DXvoice multi-sig execution
      • Continue to monitor and input annual expenditure sheet
  • Keep third party representation of the DXdao brand consistent
    • Coingecko, CMC, BF, articles, etc…
  • Continue to push announcements and other content in waves via socials
    • Encouraging third party involvement where feasible
  • Move forward as a figurehead for the DXdao Community
  • Continue creation and curation of Discord and its related initiatives
    • Discord Quarterly REP boosts, etc
  • Elaborate on deadlines with Squad leads to cement strategy between DXvoice squad
    • Would like to further improve here, including cross squad timelining.
  • Write, Edit, and format content including announcements, MIR, social threads, etc…
  • Finalize Landing Page efforts including;
    • Restore and coordinate Omen landing page incl. documentation processes as needed
    • Continue to support and update landing page revisions
    • Guide creation of Carrot and J landing pages
  • Continue to manage and automate inflow
    • User support, Bizdev opportunities, social media inflow, etc…
  • Continue with SWPR tokenomics and liquidity mining plan adjustments
  • Further guide onboarding of new DXvoice contributors

[10%] Contributor Experience

• Continue to assist with the onboarding process
  • Help address contributor concerns, attend squad meetings
  • Guide through Contributor Compensation Overhaul
  • Help maintain Open Positions document and Bounties, and export to DXdocs

[10%] DXdocs

• Continue to lead the DXdocs effort . Github here.
    • Create and format associated text, run the project board and ensure relevant deadlines are met.
  • Coordinate documentation resources from all active DXdao products and squad

[5%] BizDev

• Assist BizDev squad
    • Including DXventures, Aqua IDOs, Swapr partnerships, etc…
  • Continue to cultivate Bizdev operations within DXdao social channels
    • Including Collaboratory channels and roles within Discord, Twitter outreach, etc.
  • Seek opportunities and present to BizDev squad/relevant community members
  • Manage inflow from community social channels surrounding bizdev opportunities
  • Become an “Ambassador” as needed

[5%] QA

• Assist with QA on new releases/before new releases when needed

Work Experience:

Compensation:

The previous proposal reflected an adjustment to the updated contributor guidelines. Context can be found here.

• Experience Level: 7
  • Full-time.
  • Month one.
    • $9,000 (xDai) + $81 (xDai).
    • $7,500 (DXD). Vested for 3 years.
    • 0.1667% REP.
  • Month two.
    • $9,000 (xDai) + $81 (xDai).
    • $7,500 (DXD). Vested for 3 years.
    • 0.1667% REP.

$81 accounts for the previously specified $36 monthly community tool costs (statbot, yagpdb, etc…), as well as $45 monthly expenditure of Discord boosts to attain level 2 (Better audio quality, banner, community server status, etc). Although these community costs are still small, I would like to transition these to either their own proposal or the multi-sig as the costs grow - bonus benefit of deeper accountability and a trail that can be followed if I were to disappear.

The first proposal will request Month one’s xDai at the beginning of the period. The second proposal will request Month two’s xDai, and 0.3334% mainnet REP on GC at the end of the period. The second proposal will also specify owed % of mainnet REP, and owed DXD based on average price over the final month on Swapr provided it is above $523, otherwise $523 will be used.

7 Likes